Google
 

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Paris Hilton



Paris Hilton is one of the most talked about people in the world. She is the master of self-promotion. She is the heiress of the Hilton Hotel family and has a huge trust fund. She is the ultimate socialite and can be seen at high society party's with big household names. Paris is also an actress, a recording artist, an author and a convicted felon. Hilton served 22 days in detention for driving without a license and violating her drinking and driving probation. Enjoy this feature on Paris Hilton that includes biography, pictures, discography, filmography, videos, posters and links to related sites.





Paris Hilton began to make a name for herself as a model, soon appearing in shows for designers such as Marc Bouwer and Catherine Malandrino, and she later completed an ad campaign for Iceberg, an Italian label. In addition, Paris has posed for spreads in national magazines such as GQ, Vanity Fair and FHM, and has also been profiled, along with her sister, in People magazine.



Paris Hilton: “I’m Gonna Focus More On My Work”

In her interview with People Magazine, Paris Hilton mentions that she will finally work harder on her career instead of partying all the time.

I’ve really grown and matured. I know there is so much more to life than that whole club scene. I’Ve been doing it for a long time. It’s fun, I’m a social person, I love music. I love to dance. I love to hang out with my friends. But that’s not what I care about as much anymore. Obviously I’ll still go out sometimes; I’m young and I like to be social, but I’m gonna focus more on my work.

People










No comments: